• WEAPONS ARE PROHIBITED IN THE SHOW AND GENERAL PARKING LOT.
All vehicles and motorcycles, participants or visitors will be removed from the venue by the security staff, if any of above are carried. ZERO TOLERANCE policy.
• 2 ADULTS IN 1 SHOW-CAR. OR WITH A MOTORCYCLE.
In order to avoid any potential risk of accidents and/or injury caused by the high volume of people/children wandering the show-car area during check-in and setup, while show cars are still being directed in and arranged, we ask to limit number of passengers to two, (1 driver, 1 passenger, total 2 not including children) in each registered show car vehicle.
• PLEASE PLAN TO STAY ALL WEEKEND. AT THE END OF SHOW, ALL SHOW CARS AND MOTORCYCLES EXIT TIME – SUNDAY NIGHT AFTER 11PM TO MONDAY MORNING
While ROR66 Car Show ends at approximately 7:30pm after the award ceremony, you may be asked to wait to leave the park as late as 11:00 pm or later. This is to facilitate our spectators exiting the park safely, quickly and happily. ROR66 will do the best to clear the venue as quickly as we can, however please do not start your car’s engine until the park is cleared of spectators. All vehicles and motorcycles will be asked to leave by GROUP in each parking zone. Unless any other directions are given to start engine to exit, or directed to do so by the security officers, you are NOT allowed to start the engine. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• NO REMOVAL OF ANY PROPERTIES
Any event display equipment or any materials are properties of ROR66, vendors, participants, or the venue. They are NOT allowed to be removed. Materials such as: Banners, Signs, Chairs, Tables, any display accessories, Equipment, or Auto parts. Unauthorized removal is considered theft and subject to prosecution.
• TOWED VEHICLES/MOTORCYCLES OR TRAILERS:
Towing vehicles need to unload show cars/motorcycles at the SBC FAIRGROUNDS AND HIGH DESERT EVENT CENTER’S general parking lot and drive or ride the show automobile into the show area. Parking fee for your tow vehicle will be separately required (daily rate $20 to oversized rate $$* subject to change) , and ROR66 is not responsible for any cost. Roll-in directions must be given to owners who will tow their cars and motorcycles prior to the event. Owners of the trailers/tow equipped vehicles must use the best manner to park their vehicles in designated parking lot by using minimum space as much as possible so others can park smoothly.
• 1) Registration Fees are NON REFUNDABLE unless ROR66 cancells your registration. Your registration packet will only be available for pick up on Friday September 14th from 10am to 8pm regardless of your show-car attendance. ROR66 is a RAIN or SHINE event.
• 2) Show cars and Motorcycle entry begins at 10am on September 14th.(subject to change) Entry gate will be closed at 8:45pm. Your reserved spot is not guaranteed after 8:45pm.
• 3) Car Show Public open : 11:00 am to 7:30pm Saturday and Sunday sept. 15th and 16th (subject to change).
• 4) NO personal BBQ, No loud music, No engine starts, No squealing of tires, No burnout, No race or cruising. Security officers will immediately escort out those participants found in those activities. In past years several people have received tickets from SBC Sheriffs Department for racing on the street after the show, don’t be one of them.
• 5) NO “SWAP MEET PARTS”, NO “FOR SALE” Signs displayed on a dashboard or near windows of vehicles. Un authorized promotion, solicitation or sales of any business by non-vendors is subject to removal from the event including any future events.
• 6) Damaged vehicles are not eligible to register. ROR66 has right to cancel any registration that we determined based on submitted images and information. See ROR66 show-cars eligibility details. Stock and modified cars are welcome, though we’re looking for outstanding examples. No project cars, mismatched paint, excessive rust or major dents, please.
• 7) Banners, Flags, Tents or advertisements of/by non-participated sponsors of ROR66 are not allowed to be displayed at the show. Participants can bring a blank canopy only. Canopies should not obstruct the display of any vehicles and/or walkways.
• 8) Any participants with emergency reasons to leave the show early, they must receive an authorization from ROR66 event staff, and have it approved by SBCSD, escorted by security officers on duty.
• 9) Show participants must follow all directions and maintain slow speed (under 5 mph) in the park when drive.
• 10) Parking zone will be based on car makes and models, unless any other instruction given by ROR66. Assigned parking spot is NOT to be altered. If you come with friends that drive different models, you will not be allowed to park together. Please follow ROR66 staff instruction upon your arrival.
• 11) Attendees arriving at the day of the show driving vehicles that were not originally registered (switching cars), will be held at the entrance area and re-assigned a parking spot which based on an availability. All parking spots are assigned based on information on the registration forms. No exceptions. *Important* All switched vehicles will be screened accordingly by ROR66 staff on site, if not done prior to the show. There will be no guarantee to be eligible to enter into the show area.
• 12) Reserved spots are not transferable without ROR66 prior authorization. Any participants with transferred spot will be held at the entrance area on the day before the show and re-assigned a parking spot which based on an availability: further instruction will be given at gate. Originally registered owners who wants to transfer their spot must contact ROR66 by 2 weeks before the show.*Important* All transfered vehicles will be screened accordingly by ROR66 staff on site, if not done prior to the show. There will be no guarantee to be eligible to enter into the show area.
• 13) “ROR66 Award Categories” are subject to change at anytime without notice. Judges decision is final. Award categorize are decided by ROR66 and once decided it is final.
• 14) All children under age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult with his/her supervision at all time.
• 15) There will be NO AT-GATE / DAY OF SHOW Registration.
• 16) There will be NO ANIMALS allowed by participants, vendors or spectators. (Except service animals)
• 17) We, ROR66 LLC (including all staff, judges and the venue employees) reserve the right to refuse service / cancel registration / and or entrance to individuals we deem inappropriate. Any participants, visitors or exhibitors who fail (or has failed in the past) to follow the written rules and regulations or verbal instruction from the event staff is subject to disqualification and removal or/cancelation from the event. This also includes un-sportsman like behavior, excessive profanity, sexually explicit, violent, unethical, intoxicated, under the influence, questionable character or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff and the venue.
Indemnification: The SBC Fairgrounds and High Desert Event Center, Reggae on Route 66 LLC, its employees, festival service providers, or any participating sponsors will NOT be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the participant, any of the participant’s employees or any property prior to, during or after the period covered by the participation exhibitor contract. By registering your car/ motorcycle entry you agree to the terms and indemnify all parties working and producing the event from any liability or claim.
Thank you for your cooperation to make this event safe and enjoyable to everyone.